본문 컨텐츠 영역
ZALMAN Warranty Guideline
ZALMAN Warranty Guideline
Warranty all (without DIY and without disassembly) products purchased from ZALMAN and ZALMAN’s qualified partner as free from defects in material and workmanship for normal use by the original purchaser for warranty period. And the ZALMAN warranty policy would like to assure all of the users of ZALMAN Products to be free from any defects as a result of faulty manufacturing or faulty components under the following terms and conditions:
ZALMAN is not responsible for damage to or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media. You are responsible for backing up any programs or data on removable storage media.
Except for the warranties set forth herein, ZALMAN disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Any implied warranties that may be imposed by applicable law are limited to the terms of this limited warranty. In no event shall ZALMAN be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of business, profits, data or use, whether in an action in contract or tort or based on a warranty, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product, even if ZALMAN has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
1. Warranty Length
All products from ZALMAN at least carry 1 year warranty from the date of purchase, with the exception of power supply units which carry a 2-5year warranty. If no proof of purchase can be presented upon request, ZALMAN cannot be held responsible for warranty service.
( If you have no receipt, warranty period will be base on the manufacturing date as determined by the serial number of your product. )
2. Who Is Protected
The original customer purchasing the ZALMAN Product is covered under the ZALMAN Warranty Program.
3. What Is and Is Not Covered
It is important to note that our warranty is not an unconditional guarantee for the duration of the Program. Any replaced parts become the property of ZALMAN. The Program does not apply to the software component of a product or a product which has been damaged due to accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation, usage not in accordance with product specifications and instructions, natural or personal disaster, or unauthorized alterations, repairs or modifications.
The Program does not cover any events such as below:
- Any damages unrelated to manufacturing defects.
- Any unsuitable environment or use of the product in ZALMAN Opinion. (including cryptocurrency mining)
- Any product which has been modified without official permission from ZALMAN, or on which the serial number or warranty sticker has been defaced, modified, or removed.
Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, commercial or industrial use, unauthorized product modification or failure to follow instructions included with the product.
- Third party products using ZALMAN Components will not be covered by warranty. See your vendor or the manufacturer for information about servicing.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Zalman Tech Co., LTD.
- Any shipment damages (claims must be made with the carrier).
- Unauthorized repairs to a ZALMAN product will void the warranty offered by the Program. ZALMAN reserves the right to refuse to service any product which has been altered, modified or repaired by non- ZALMAN Service personnel.
- ZALMAN does not warrant that this product will meet your requirements. It is your responsibility to determine the suitability of this product for your purpose.
- Removal or installation charges.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product to ZALMAN. ZALMAN pays the cost of returning a product to you.
- ZALMAN reserves the right to replace the product with a service product at their sole discretion at any time.
- Product malfunction or damage resulting from liquids or moisture.
- All accessories that malfunction due to physical damage such as: USB cables, extension cables, adapter cables, adapters, power cords, screws, retention brackets, ear cups, and all other similar accessories.
4. To Obtain Technical Support
If you need help installing or troubleshooting a product please submit a technical support request here (email@example.com).
5. Exclusion of Damages (Disclaimer)
ZALMAN's sole obligation and liability under this Program is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product at our option. ZALMAN shall not, in any event, be liable to the purchaser or any third party for any incidental or consequential damage, (including, but not limited to, damages resulting from interruption of service and loss of business), or liability in tort relating to this product or resulting from its use or possession.
In North America:
If your product needs repair for defects within the first 30 days after purchase, please return the product to the original place of purchase and enclose a description of the problem with a copy of your proof of purchase. All replacement products have an extended warranty of 30 days after the item has been received by the customer. For any extended warranty services covered under the Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us via email for all replacement parts and any questions regarding the RMA process. When returning a product, please be sure to enclose a clear description of the problem and your proof of purchase with the defective product and return it as instructed by the RMA Department. Be sure to package the product securely (preferably in its original packaging) and return to our offices as instructed in your email. We will not be responsible for damage due to shipping. During the warranty period, your product will be repaired or replaced without charge, excluding shipping and handling.
Within the first 2 years after purchase, please return your product (or for power supplies installed within our enclosures, just the failed power supply) to your dealer or reseller for a replacement. If the product is still within warranty and you can no longer return it to your dealer, please contact ZALMAN Customer Support for assistance and instructions. ZALMAN will not accept returns without prior approval and an RMA number.
When returning product, please be sure to enclose a clear description of the problem and your proof of purchase with the defective product and return it as instructed by ZALMAN. Be sure to package the product securely (preferably in its original packaging) and ship it postpaid. Your dealer or ZALMAN will not be responsible for damage due to shipping. During the warranty period, your product will be repaired or replaced without charge, excluding shipping and handling.
ZALMAN provides regional warranties to applicable countries on all products sold within official retail channels. This warranty is only valid and applicable to official products and in countries where the products have been officially released and are licensed by ZALMAN for sale and purchase. Warranties are not transferable and will become void for products purchased from one region and transported to a different region.
Outside North America, Europe and APAC/MEA:
If your product needs to be returned within the warranty period, please do so through the retailer or distributor from whom you purchased the product.
6. Product Limited Warranty Period
ZALMAN may grants a warranty on its guarantee grants a warranty on its products for 12 months from the purchased invoice date except for PSUs which are guaranteed from 2 years to 7 years. Some of high-end CPU Cooler products got 3~5 year warranties.
DOA (Dead on Arrival)
If the product is found to be defective in the first 7 days of purchase, please prepare your invoice or receipt (with all cartons and accessories) for a new replacement of the same model.
*The product must be in full packaging & without physical damage to the product. If the product has no defect found, ZALMAN or ZALMAN’s qualified partner reserves the right to return the original unit to end-user.
RMA (Return Materials Authorization)
Difference regions' policy may differ. Please enquire with your local distributor or service center for more information.